Cancellation and Refund Policy
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
BeauPal.com is committed to the best service and experience for its users and we definitely hate to cancel or disable our members registered with the site. Still in case, if any of member and user at BeauPal.com feels dissatisfied with the services, they can cancel their membership and withdraw from the services of the site.
- Member may cancel their account at anytime by emailing email@example.com.
- Once the account is cancelled all of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service. Since deletion of all data is final please be sure that you do in fact want to cancel your account before doing so.
- If you cancel the Service in the middle of the month, you will receive one final invoice via email. Once that invoice has been paid you will not be charged again.
- Fraud: Without limiting any other remedies, BeauPal.com may suspend or terminate your account if we suspect that you (not delivering services as agreed, don't offer the services as mentioned in your account, overcharging the amount as mentioned in your services, running any fake account, using unauthorized material and information in your services) have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the Site.
- You can also ask to cancel your membership if you find that the information provided at BeauPal.com does not belong to you or not created by you, or infringe any copyright act
BeauPal.com may charge a membership or promotional fee to its members for registering their services and activities at BeauPal.com. BeauPal.com may also charge fee or commission for the services provided to its members for connecting them with the end consumers. In any of the above offerings, BeauPal.com shall provide you the deliverables offered under those charges, commissions and fee. If you feel dissatisfied in terms of the deliverables as agreed, you can ask for the refund of your money. Please note that the refund shall be calculated on the pro rata basis of the services tendered under your account at BeauPal.com. BeauPal.com shall refund the balance (with calculation to the services already delivered) within 45 days of the notification and cancelation of the services at your account.
You are advised to notify BeauPal.com through email at firstname.lastname@example.org for any cancellation or refund.